Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bear Grylls Drinks His Own Pee!!!

I'm actually seriously getting into Man vs Wild lately. It's great how he just takes so much head on, like a man. For example:
"It's getting cold and night is fast approaching, so I'm going to use this camel carcass as shelter."
"This reindeer's heart looks pretty tender, and not only is it the size of my head, but its filled with nutrition!"
"To retain vital fluids I'm going to have to drink my own urine."
And its based on these sort of quotes that the next few internet-meme pictures are based on. Hope you enjoy them, and seriously, I advise you to watch Man vs Wild and get some hair on your chest!!

















To be honest, if pee was served to me that wonderfully I would probably drink it too.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously AMAZING! this blog is fantastic, im going to go home and watch man vs wild, im so inspired by your blog and think one time i might try my own pee.. Thank you for this blog. just great! ps. The pictures are just hilarious, i just wet my pants.. maybe ill drink it.. :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zebra:)! (if that really is your name)

    ReplyDelete